Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Remote (US Only) /
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
We're a high-growth SaaS company full of can-do, kind people who care about craft, collaboration, and our customers. With a bias for action — we are moving fast.
This belief in meaningful growth extends to our employees. We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you (kindly) to grow and ask for the same in return.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer at Clearbit, you'll have a huge impact on our infrastructure and developer happiness. You'll be working very closely with the rest of our team, running and scaling our Kubernetes clusters, creating developer tooling and workflows to improve our ability to ship confidently, and ensuring that we remain secure and compliant while handling huge amounts of data.
We value ownership highly—the ability to take an idea through all the stages from conception to shipping. This reflects throughout our company, but is especially true in engineering. As an engineer at Clearbit, you'll be highly independent and autonomous. Since we're building such disparate data APIs and products you'll be working with a large array of different technologies and fields. Expect lots of interesting challenges.
At Clearbit, you'll:
- Run and improve our growing AWS/Terraform/Kubernetes/RDS/Kafka stack
- Improve developer workflows and experience through CI/CD and custom tooling
- Utilize centralized monitoring and logging to improve visibility across the team
- Help development teams solve scaling issues and bottlenecks
- Manage AWS services, costs, security and workflows
We're looking for someone with:
- Excellent written/spoken communication
- A focus on developer experience
- Production Kubernetes experience
- Go/Ruby/Python/similar language experience
- On-call experience
Working at Clearbit:
- We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
- Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
- Our benefits include:- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)- Education benefits.
$130,000 - $170,000 a year
The base salary range for this role is $130,000 - $170,000 per year, plus company bonus, and equity in the form of stock options. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Don’t meet 100% of the criteria, but think you can do the job? We’d love to chat anyway! We’re on a mission to build diverse teams, and studies have shown that women and folks from marginalized communities are less likely to apply to jobs if they don’t check every box.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.