Sr. Solutions Engineer
Remote (US Only) /
Customer Success /
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
We're a high-growth SaaS company full of can-do, kind people who care about craft, collaboration, and our customers. With a bias for action — we are moving fast.
This belief in meaningful growth extends to our employees. We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you (kindly) to grow and ask for the same in return.
The Sr. Solutions Engineer works with current and prospective customers to evaluate their needs as they relate to Clearbit. In this role, you will work with account executives, solutions consultants, customer success and product teams to deliver effective and compelling technical solutions to current and prospective customers. As a Clearbit Solutions Engineer, you will collaborate both internally and externally to develop and present technical use cases and strategic approaches to problems.
We offer a highly collaborative environment with a very experienced team working on awesome cutting edge products. This is a high accountability role that comes with a tremendous level of ownership. If you enjoy cross-functionality, learning about MarTech and SalesTech, understanding customer challenges, working with the hottest startups and large enterprise companies, developing deep understandings about products, and being a true consultant for best practices, this is your role!
At Clearbit, you'll:
- Work with our AEs and CSMs to provide technical and strategic deal support
- Present technical solutions to current and prospective customers
- Assist in the completion of RFPs and security questionnaires
- Become an expert in our products (Salesforce, API based solutions, integrations, and platform)
- Document and build internal tools/apps to help customer success, sales, and other teams as needed
- Be the customer voice, and provide increased feedback to Product to improve our feedback loop
We're looking for someone with:
- 3 + years Solutions Engineering, Sales Engineering, Solution Architecture (or equivalent) experience in B2B SaaS
- Problem-solving ability, customer centric outlook and excellent communication skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product)
Working at Clearbit:
- We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
- Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical and mental health.
- Our benefits include:- Competitive salary and meaningful equity- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family- Paid parental leave- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions- 401(K)- Education benefits.
$112,000 - $112,000 a year
The base salary for this role is $112,000 per year, plus variable, annualized at $48,000, and equity in the form of stock options. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Don’t meet 100% of the criteria, but think you can do the job? We’d love to chat anyway! We’re on a mission to build diverse teams, and studies have shown that women and folks from marginalized communities are less likely to apply to jobs if they don’t check every box.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.