San Francisco, CA (or Remote, US Timezones)
We are looking to add a foundational member to our Support Engineering team - someone who loves delighting customers as much as they like influencing product and finds excitement in being a part of building a cross-functional team from the ground up.
Clearbit is a rapidly growing SaaS company (> 250% ARR last year) looking for talented and experienced B2B customer success folks to take us to the next level. We've been profitable since year 1, after raising a small seed round from FirstRound, SV Angel, and Zetta. We often compete (and win) against companies 10x our size, and we're looking to grow rapidly over the next year.
We offer a highly collaborative environment with a very experienced team working on awesome cutting edge products. You’ll be one of the first hires in this role, so it comes with a tremendous level of ownership and growth potential. If you enjoy cross-functionality, learning about MarTech and SalesTech, understanding customer challenges, working with the hottest startups and large enterprise companies, developing deep understandings about products, and being a true consultant for best practices, this is your role!
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews
At Clearbit, you'll:
- Become an expert in our products
- Work with a diverse customer base on an ongoing basis, guiding, troubleshooting (sometimes in real time) and filing bugs as they arise, consulting customers of solutions and best practices along the way
- Be the first point of escalation for our customers
- Review and document integrations in production
We’re looking for someone with:
- 1 year experience in B2B SaaS Support
- Understanding of basic website development (html, css, js)
- Experience working directly with customers and is driven by delivering exceptional customer experience
- Comfortable in ambiguity and self sufficient in trying to find the solution
- Problem-solving ability, customer centric outlook and excellent communication skill
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product)
- Bonus Points if you're familiar with industry standard marketing and sales solutions or concepts - Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Optimizely, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua, targeting, personalization, analytics, etc, have completed Salesforce Trailhead training or if you're familiar with ticketing systems like Zendesk, Asana, or Jira.
Care (Give a shit)
Empathize with customers. Take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and desires.
Craft (Master it)
Own your craft. Never stop learning and improving.
Team (Work together)
Teamwork makes the dream work. Fill gaps. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.”
Truth (Say it)
Be upfront and candid. Say it like it is. Hold yourself and others accountable.
Initiative (Be resourceful)
Don’t wait for permission. Figure it out — or figure out who can.
Fun (Have it)
Don’t take yourself too seriously — life is short.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.