Customer Support (Independent Contractor, Part-Time)
Customer Success /
We are looking to add a Customer Support Associate to our team - someone who loves delighting customers while solving complex issues. This position is a part-time contracting role. There are no set working hours, so you can log in whenever works best for you. We anticipate having 3-4 hours of work/day, 20 hours/week maximum.
- Proactively and reactively handle urgent customer issues by email, respond to and triage customer feedback.
- Work with a diverse customer base on an ongoing basis, guiding, troubleshooting and filing bugs as they arise, consulting customers of solutions and best practices
- Identify trends of customer issues that arise
- Continually improve on Support performance metrics
Who are you? You:
- handle stressful customer interactions with thoughtfulness and ease
- are all about the details
- have experience working with other Martech/Salestech solutions
- prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- are familiar with Zendesk (automations, routing, guides, user permissions, etc) and working with SLAs
- are comfortable in ambiguity and can work independently
- are a self-sufficient problem-solver and always put customers first
- have excellent communication skills
- are highly accountable
Care (Give a shit)
Empathize with customers. Take the time to understand their frustrations, needs, and desires.
Craft (Master it)
Own your craft. Never stop learning and improving.
Team (Work together)
Teamwork makes the dream work. Fill gaps. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.”
Truth (Say it)
Be upfront and candid. Say it like it is. Hold yourself and others accountable.
Initiative (Be resourceful)
Don’t wait for permission. Figure it out — or figure out who can.
Fun (Have it)
Don’t take yourself too seriously — life is short.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.