Senior Infrastructure Engineer
As an infrastructure engineer at Clearbit, you'll have a huge impact on our infrastructure and developer happiness. You'll be working very closely with the rest of our team, running and scaling our Kubernetes clusters, creating developer tooling and workflows to improve our ability to ship confidently, and ensuring that we remain secure and compliant while handling huge amounts of data.
We value ownership highly—the ability to take an idea through all the stages from conception to shipping. This reflects throughout our company, but is especially true in engineering. As an engineer at Clearbit, you'll be highly independent and autonomous. Since we're building such disparate data APIs and products you'll be working with a large array of different technologies and fields. Expect lots of interesting challenges.
At Clearbit, we help our customers build unstoppable growth engines. Our products enable businesses to understand their customers, generate demand, act on intent, and increase conversions all the way down the funnel. Today, Clearbit powers more than 1,500 B2B companies including Asana, Segment, and Atlassian.
It's an exciting time to join Clearbit. We're a rapidly growing SaaS company, on track to double revenue for the third straight year, and full of can-do people who care about craft, collaboration, and our customers.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will:
- Run and improve our growing AWS/Terraform/Kubernetes/istio stack
- Improve developer workflows and experience through CI/CD and custom tooling
- Utilize centralized monitoring and logging to improve visibility across the team
- Help development teams solve scaling issues and bottlenecks
- Manage AWS services, costs, security and workflows
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent written/spoken communication
- A focus on developer experience
- Production Kubernetes experience
- Go/Ruby/Python/similar language experience
- On-call experience
When applying, please include:
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc)
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
Working at Clearbit
We invest in personal and team growth, valuing constructive feedback, and emotional intelligence. We aim to maintain a working environment of psychological safety, where vulnerability is not a weakness, so that it's easier to take creative risks, re-define what’s possible, and grow into the best version of yourself. Your teammates will push you to grow (kindly) and ask for the same in return.
Building a company takes a physical and mental toll, which is why we think it's incredibly important to make sure that we provide benefits that focus on physical, mental and nutritional health. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Paid parental leave
- Mental health resources, coaching and therapy sessions
- Education benefits
If you would like to read about our values check out this blog post. We invite you to ask questions about these if you are interested, and we would love to talk to you about what we are doing to live these values.
We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that make you YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we — and our work — will be.
Clearbit is an equal opportunity employer.