Partner Channel Manager
Remote; Reno, NV; Roseville, CA /
Corporate Strategy & Marketing – Partner Channel /
Clear Capital is seeking a passionate relationship builder to expand our partnership team. You are excellent at identifying synergies between companies and joint solutions, and have experience navigating industry wide tech ecosystems. Working within the corporate strategy team, you will work to drive success and adoption of our products within partner marketplaces.
You will focus on creating growth through integration and channel partners, and scale programs to add partners with win-win agreements. You will enable partners through providing training, collateral and be the point person for identifying roadblocks and developing plans to remove gaps from our offerings.
- Develop and implement an indirect channel program to scale distribution of Clear Capital products
- Manage and coordinate the execution of our partner channel program
- Work with sales, marketing and product to create a partner value message to incentivize partners to distribute our solutions
- Work through partner marketing channels and Clear Capital marketing team to create awareness of solution in the market
- Support our channel partners to participate on industry events, publications, webinars and other forms of awareness creation
- Provide training and documentation support to partners
- Ability to travel as needed to meet partners onsite and at events
- Identify new partnership opportunities in target markets and segments based on corporate strategy
- Bachelor degree in applicable area, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in business development or partnership roles
- Direct experience in mortgage or real estate industries as solutions provider
- Communication skills and experience in delivering concise, structured, and effective presentations
- Experience with distribution of B2B products
- Demonstrated experience to successfully engage with a wide variety of functional areas within organizations, including senior leaders and C-level personnel
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Strong project management, organization, problem-solving, negotiation and analytical skills
- Experience leading cross functional teams without a formal reporting structure
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer