Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing – Marketing
This role will report to the Director of Marketing and work in a cross-functional environment supporting multiple departments. You will be responsible for management of marketing systems, including marketing automation, SEO within our site, and coordination of website asset integration with demand generation/email campaign landing pages.
- Manage all technical marketing systems, data and processes
- Own all planning and execution for email marketing programs - for prospects and customers
- Develop, build, and advance SEO programs to maximize overall search ROI
- Be the in-house expert for marketing automation and campaign management
- Manage email from end to end – defining audiences and creatives, setting business rules, owning reporting, KPIs, and growth goals.
- Continually test and optimize creative, lists, targeting, segmentation, cadence, etc.
- Track and optimize deliverability, white-listing, and IP reputation.
- Own channel-level reporting, from send volumes to click-through rates and funnel velocity, along with segment profitability analysis and revenue reporting.
- Coordinate data entry, clean up, integrity, reporting, analysis, and presentation.
- Report key insights regarding platform functionality and make recommendations for updates or improvements as needed.
- Assist in developing executive-level reports showing a strong ability to distill complex information into a digestible format.
- Support functional day to day operations of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Marketing Automation platforms: maintenance, configuration, and reporting.
- Develop and optimize nurture/automation campaigns
- 5+ years of direct technical marketing experience, primarily in email marketing, marketing operations and website optimization
- Knowledge of Salesforce and integrated marketing systems
- Experience with the marketing automation systems including Pardot
- Experience with personalized sales email cadence tools
- Knowledge of website optimization and associated tools, including HTML, CSS and scripting
- Working knowledge of website CMS tools like Wordpress
- Good skills in spreadsheets, data visualization, analytics and communication
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Highly organized, data-driven and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and apply new information
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- BA/BS degree
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer