Technology - Design
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference every day? Would you like to wake up every day excited to go a job that is both challenging and fun?
That's what you'll find working at Clear Capital, a leading Real Estate Valuation Technology, Data & Analytics company. The Product User Experience team works across all things tech and product to create an amazing consumer experience on our cloud-based platform.
We are seeking an awe-inspiring Product Designer with a strong background in enterprise software design to join our growing team. This is an opportunity to be a pivotal part of evolving the Clear Capital technology and data products portfolio in order to disrupt the way Real Estate Valuation data is delivered to big banks, lenders and investors.
You're an outstanding designer with extraordinary craft skills, creative flair and a minimalistic, user-centric aesthetic. You're a customer obsessed, self-starting go-getter that can think on your feet and work creatively within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We expect you to create amazing user experiences so an eye for clean and artful design, superior UI skills is a must. Your ability to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional interaction flows and artifacts, will determine your success.
Come join our effort to develop delightful software and data products.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Create, manage and maintain style guide for Clear Capital products
- Design wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes for engineering team
- Create custom graphics and interfaces that solve intricate UX problems
- Execute front-end UI and Interaction design concepts along with implementation of new features in our SaaS platform and data products
- Establish visual creative direction for our SaaS platform and help maintain consistent brand identity
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and senior executives to create original user-centric designs that reflect business requirements
- Create prototypes of your designs for stakeholder approval- Collaborate with engineering and marketing to refine the user experience
- Produce concepts and design ideation that drive reach, engagement and monetization
- Exhibit a pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Mentor, inspire and develop rising designers to help establish a world class design team
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
- Strong portfolio showcasing real work and your design process
- Impactful experience creating UX/UI design experience of digital products, creative agency experience preferred
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and a relentless passion for beautiful crafted design, change and innovation
- Excellent storytelling skills to present and communicate your work
- HTML and CSS skills for prototyping
- Master of design tools: Sketch, Adobe CC, pen and paper, whiteboard and dry-erase markers
- Strong visual design skills and background designing for systems (style guides, design patterns)
- Strong knowledge of front end technologies to communicate effectively with engineers
- Proficiency in illustration, iconography, typeface and visual design
- Enterprise software and/or data & analytics product experience preferred
- Passion for design
At Clear Capital, we have an underlying philosophy that guides our efforts: Go wherever it leads, and do whatever it takes to help clients find their optimal solution. This philosophy guides how we create and deliver products, and how we interact with our clients, vendors and each other. We offer an exciting fast-paced work environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits. Relocation assistance is available.
CLEAR CAPITAL 101
Clear Capital is an industry leading, privately held Real Estate Valuations and Analytics company headquartered near Lake Tahoe, with offices in Truckee, CA, Reno, NV and Roseville, CA. We aim to consistently improve the lives of our clients by innovative approaches to service, analytics and technology. We firmly believe that a thoughtful combination of ethics, good old fashioned care for your client and constant thoughtful innovation using progressive technology is a good way to drive positive and healthy progress.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer