Technology - Product Design
The UI/UX Designer is the synthesis of design and development at Clear Capital. This is your passion.
You will need the experience and skills to develop and design the next generation of Clear Capital’s online products. You will partner with interaction designers, subject matter experts and software engineers to help define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation.
You will be a crucial link between product design and product development, serving as the design team’s ambassador to developers, and the development team’s ambassador to the designers.
What you get to do
- Collaborate with design and development team to create, revise, and deliver engaging prototypes
- Run usability tests against those prototypes
- Communicate interaction details of approved prototypes to dev teams
- Assist front-end engineers with final development
- Engage Software QA Specialists in the creation of automated test suites
- Update and fix small details in existing products to improve overall fit and finish
- Install and configure analytics tools and user testing software
- Own and maintain the UI Framework
Skills you have
- At least 4 years developing clean, valid, and compatible web-based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable presenting in large and small groups.
Skills you might have
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in research and usability testing
- A design portfolio showcasing a talent for visual or interaction design
CLEAR CAPITAL 101
Since its launch in 2001, Clear Capital continues to solidify its place as a leading provider of Real Estate valuation data and technology for banks, lenders and sizeable investors. Clear Capital—one of the leading real estate technology, data & analytics providers—places each customer’s financial future in their own hands by providing the most clear, transparent and trusted data to ensure the mortgage finance industry can make healthy and sound decisions.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer