Partner Support Specialist
Truckee, CA or Reno, NV
Operations - Desktop Valuation
A Vendor Service Representative (VSR) works with real estate professionals across the country to provide mortgage companies with the highest quality property valuations. The primary responsibility of the VSR is to process reports from order entry to final completion while strengthening vendor relations and expanding our nationwide network.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Place valuation products orders with real estate brokers in a timely and efficient manner, with no errors
- Facilitate the completion of reports from order entry to completion
- Improve vendor relations through outstanding customer service
- Work with account specialists to deliver high priority reports
- Continue to expand pool of vendor by establishing new relationships
- Collaborate with CRM specialist to grow and strengthen our panel
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with word processors, spreadsheets, web browsers, computer programs, and internet applications
- Professional phone acumen
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work overtime (OT), when needed
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer