Operations - Appraisal (Quality)
We are seeking experienced Staff Appraisers to support our growing number of valuation products including a full line of Appraisal products. The Staff Appraiser’s primary responsibilities will be reviewing our Appraisal products for superior quality, fielding phone calls and working with our nationwide network of field appraisers to achieve a high level of product quality. The ideal candidate should also enjoy a dynamic work environment. As Clear Capital’s product line develops, the Staff Appraiser’s duties may expand.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Review full line of Appraisal products to ensure superior quality
- Review higher risk and more complex assignments across all customers and markets
- Support customer teams on valuation-based challenges
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Current Residential Appraiser License or Certification with a minimum of five (5) years of residential national review experience
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of complex appraisal concepts
- Ability to grasp new technology and computer applications quickly
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working at a fast pace - driven to balance efficiency and quality of work
- Ability to work overtime (OT) when needed
- Ability to work weekend shifts (one or both days)
- Certified Residential, Licensed Residential, or Certified General
- National appraisal review experience
- Secondary market or portfolio evaluation experience is a plus
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer