Vice President, Product Management
Roseville, CA /
Executive – Executive /
As the Vice President, Product Management, you’ll be leading a team of incredibly talented and collaborative product managers to further design our product offerings. You will collaborate with members of the leadership team to set direction and drive major strategic and product initiatives.You will work closely with other senior leaders and the product team to develop product strategy, build roadmaps, and coordinate development efforts to ensure delivery of world class user experiences. This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will partner closely with the Chief Technology Officer, engineering and go-to-market teams to craft a compelling vision to drive the full product lifecycle.
Responsibilities Of The Role
- Lead and scale a team of talented product management professionals including career development and exceptional coaching
- Experience in evaluating and re-designing a product management organization to align with the company strategy, key partners and achieve product release goals
- Develop, improve and implement product and process improvements to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Work cross functionally with Executives, stakeholders and product team to carefully understand and analyze user needs and turn those into a product plan, tear sheet and detailed specifications
- Execute on the roadmap and prioritize features designed to satisfy unmet customer needs and emerging challenges
- Define, track, and communicate metrics that help understand how well initiatives are meeting objectives.
- User centric product management approach - focuses on user problems and building solutions around them that delight users
- Strategic product thinker - you can examine the changing landscape and use that information to define product strategy and prioritize the problems to solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that allow you to influence other teams, create clarity, and drive focus on complex problems
- Understand Clear Capital’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that help transform the industry
What We Are Looking For
- 10-15 years of product management experience in B2B technology
- 7+ years of experience in leading teams with a passion for mentoring and growing the potential of others.
- Broad and deep knowledge in the Real Estate Fintech, housing finance & mortgage industry
- Experienced business leader with P&L management experience as well as setting and driving departmental goals,
- Deep understanding of SaaS business and proven success in B2B product initiatives and leadership
- Ability to effectively influence engineering approach and decisions
- Able to distill product roadmaps into relevant presentations to customers and partners
- Team oriented leader to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company to take an idea from concept to launch and through maintenance
- Proven senior leader with a track record of growing teams that deliver serious impact; high growth experience a serious plus
- Technically proficient and able to work closely and get buy in from engineers
- Ability to plan and execute quick deployment of new and innovative products and services
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer