Clario Area Manager
AMC – Clario
Clario is experiencing exciting growth throughout the country which means we are seeking several highly qualified, progressive field based staff appraisers. If working for the top rated real estate valuation firm that prides itself with world-class customer service, quality control and innovative technology application, this is where you need to be. This is a home-office based position if based further than 25 miles from a corporate office.
This role will focus on aligning our Field Staff Appraisers (FSAs) with customer quality requirements, in addition to enhancing the appraisal practices utilized by our FSAs. This will be accomplished by developing best practices to address client requirements, training on appraisal industry changes, providing employees with feedback and coaching on quality topics, as well as supporting the onboarding of new employees. The development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) around quality metrics, as well as measuring and reporting on progress for these KPIs is also a requirement for this role.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Clear Capital AMC Leadership Team to align on quality goals and processes
- Identify and implement solutions, through training and technology, to meet defined goals
- Act as a mentor and resource for the Field Staff Appraisers to provide guidance on appraisal related challenges or atypical situations
- Proactively identify opportunities to educate FSAs on industry changes
- Develop and document processes to assist our Staff Appraisers in understanding appraisal requirements
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a leader who defines success by getting results through others
- Background in all aspects of the appraisal industry, from lending, to appraisal management and field appraising.
- Active Appraisal License with no prohibitions from being licensed or practicing in your current state or any other state.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of technology, data and its capabilities
- Prior AMC or Appraisal Firm management experience is preferred, though not required
At Clario, we have an underlying philosophy that guides our efforts: Go wherever it leads, and do whatever it takes to help clients find their optimal solution. This philosophy guides how we create and deliver products, and how we interact with our clients, vendors and each other. We offer an exciting fast-paced work environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits.
Clario is a rapidly growing, privately-held company based in Reno, Nevada. Cultivating the highest levels of customer ethics, we serve as a trusted partner for customers across the mortgage and lending industries. We use the most progressive technologies available and human, hands-on analytics to deliver highly accurate and reliable valuation tools. This unique combination of customer ethics and progressive technology makes Clario the ideal choice for people seeking a high trust and high tech work environment.
Base Salary commensurate with experience with commission
Clario is an equal opportunity employer