Real Estate Valuation Analyst (Appraisal)
Operations - Appraisal (Quality)
At Clear Capital, we have an underlying philosophy that guides our efforts: Go wherever it leads, and do whatever it takes to help clients find their optimal solution. This philosophy guides how we create and deliver products, and how we interact with our clients, vendors and each other. We offer an exciting fast-paced work environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits.
We are seeking an Real Estate Valuation Analyst to support our growing number of valuation products, including a full line of Appraisal products and Value Reconciliations. The Valuation Analyst primary responsibilities will be reviewing our Appraisal products for superior quality, fielding phone calls and working with our vendors to achieve a high level of product quality. Additional duties will include completing Value Reconciliations and training staff on valuation techniques. As Clear Capital’s product line develops, the Appraisal Quality Analyst’s duties may expand.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of Appraisal products to ensure superior quality
- Provide valuation training and feedback to internal staff and external vendors
- Support customer teams on valuation-based challenges
Required Job Related Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in the Appraisal, Real Estate, and/or Mortgage Lending industry
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working at a fast pace
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with word processors, spreadsheets, web browsers, computer programs, and Internet applications
- Professional phone acumen
- Ability to work overtime (OT) when needed
- Ability to work weekends
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Appraisal/Valuation review experience
- National review experience
- Secondary market or portfolio evaluation experience
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer