Accounting & Finance
Who We Are Looking For
An analytical thinker with a passion for numbers. The ideal candidate has experience in finance and accounting and is driven to grow and thrive as a finance professional. We are looking for a self starter who is self directed and will partner with management to continuously improve business decisions and results.
The team is spread across all three Clear Capital offices, with the majority located in Reno, NV. The team is responsible for all finance functions and supports the business with decision making backed by analytics and financial planning.
About Clear Capital
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
What you will work on
- Routinely analyze and recommend updates to standard product pricing and create pricing proposals for new products.
- Serve as primary contact for custom pricing requests. This includes partnering with business leaders to provide creative pricing solutions to help strengthen our customer relationships and grow our customer base.
- Build P&L forecasts and business performance models, with an emphasis on financial performance.
- On an annual basis, assist with budget planning and creation.
- On a monthly basis, report on variances from the established budget, the reasons for those variances and the actions to be taken to mitigate negative variances.
- Evaluate and advise on optimal staffing/labor levels in response to changes in volume.
- Develop and interpret financial and operational reports, while recommending required courses of action, to leadership.
- Collaborate with and manage cross-functional teams to drive business analysis and process improvements.
- Serve as backup to the Pricing Analyst role, which is responsible for review and management of financial controls related to customer pricing.
- Support the management of vendor fee models, partnering with Business, Legal and Machine Learning resources as appropriate.
- Perform certain month end close procedures and reporting.Offer support to the accounting group during high volume times.
- Liaison with auditors as required/requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related discipline.
- Minimum of two years of Accounting/Finance experience or in a related discipline.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Innovative and eager to learn.
- Strong problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and an intellectual curiosity.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of spreadsheet software, preferably Microsft Excel or Google Sheets.
Nice to have skills
- Professional qualification such as CFA, CPA, MBA or similar considered a plus.
- Experience with real estate or mortgage lending.
- Real estate valuation a plus.
- Experience with Google applications.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Netsuite experience a plus.
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer