Customer Support Specialist
Operations - Customer Team
The Customer Support Specialist will handle day-to-day special requests for all Clear Capital valuation products while building relationships with our valued customers. Our goal at Clear Capital is to consistently go beyond what is expected, working diligently to make our customers’ lives easier by making their businesses run smoother. Every time we have contact with customers, we have opportunities to improve their work day. Even if the customer has an issue to resolve, an Account Specialist’s prompt and sincere response can make the customer’s day better.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Foster positive customer relationships through day to day interaction
- Respond to high priority voice and email requests
- Provide status updates on orders
- Customer implementation support
- Correct products that are returned by customers
- Facilitate order completion
- Work with other departments to help process workflow and ensure customer needs are met
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel skills and capable of manipulating large spreadsheets of data
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to identify patterns and trends and proactively implement changes as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team to handle day-to-day volume as well as spikes in volume
- Self-motivated problem solver who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and can take ownership of tasks and assigned projects
- Quality Assurance experience is a plus
- Prior customer service experience is a plus
- Experience working on the Commercial and/or Quality Assurance teams is a plus
- Flexible scheduling, especially at times of peak volume
- Overtime required during periods of high volume and time sensitive customer requests
- Overall flexibility is a necessity
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer