Executive Vice President, Appraisal Services Group
Executive – Executive
The Executive Vice President (EVP) of the Appraisal Services Group (ASG) is responsible for leading and growing our Appraisal Services business, the largest business unit in Clear Capital. As a member of the executive team, you will create and drive both short and long term strategic plans to achieve our corporate vision and goals. The EVP will be the end to end owner of the entire appraisal fulfillment process including a team of 300 employees and ~7K independent appraisers.This leadership position will be expected to scale the services, meet client driven product performance and P&L targets, in a highly competitive and challenging business. You will attract, retain, inspire, and motivate staff that achieves and exceeds their aggressive goals. The EVP will continually develop and grow their teams capabilities, skills and experience to drive continuous improvement. Maintaining excellent communication and supportive relationships with departments across the organization is paramount to your success. The ideal candidate is not afraid to get their hands dirty to understand problems and seek solutions. The right candidate is passionate about the real estate industry and everything that encompasses.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the company’s executive team to develop the corporate strategic road map, budget and plans to achieve the strategic vision.
- Partner with senior leaders within the Appraisal Services Group to define, build and drive strategic and operational initiatives for the ASG.
- Drive innovation throughout the Appraisal Service Group in order to achieve the larger strategic vision, product performance and P&L targets for the department.
- Drive the Appraisal Services Group’s key objectives and performance through regular and routine updates to leadership, including progress, risks, and resolutions.
- Analyze and identify key initiatives and processes in order to drive efficiency and quality across the departments in order to increase revenue and performance goals.
- Lead multiple cross-functional teams in implementing business objectives and meeting deadlines.
- Foresee and address all risks and issues by developing structure and agreed upon solutions across the organization.
- Provides guidance and support to department leaders in order to grow and scale each division while increasing employee engagement and maintaining Clear Capital’s corporate culture.
- Work closely with the Chief Appraiser to guide appraisal valuation activities in accordance with the new product development and initiatives.
- Establish an innovative leadership brand within the industry
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of professional leadership experience in high-growth strategic service industries in a highly competitive environment.
- Has held leadership responsibilities that include P&L, other financial and operational department goals.
- Deep operational mindset and proven track record in process optimization and execution using data and critical-thinking skills.
- Understanding of the Appraisal Industry or similar industry that engages a large network of 3rd party contractors.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and improving systems, processes and structures in a constant growth environment.
- Strong history of mentoring, developing and growing departments and cross functional teams across multiple time zones and locations.
- Has an extensive background in appraisal from all aspects (lending, appraisal management, field appraising, quality control, vendor management).
- Is a visionary and has proven experience in implementing new products and tools in the industry with an aptitude for new technology and quick adoption of progressive automated solutions.
- Is a thought partner and trusted advisor in the industry and among their peers.
- You realize that most things are not black and white in the appraisal world - and that a respectful, yet firm position is needed to ensure we are representing our brand and products as the industry leaders.
- Has a proven track record of identifying data trends and mitigating risks before it occurs and prevent future occurrence.
- Active Appraisal License and certification with no prohibitions in preferred but not required.
At Clear Capital, we have an underlying philosophy that guides our efforts: Go wherever it leads, and do whatever it takes to help clients find their optimal solution. This philosophy guides how we create and deliver products, and how we interact with our clients, vendors and each other. We offer an exciting fast-paced work environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits. Relocation assistance is available.
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer