Machine Learning Internship @ ClearCapital
Technology - Machine Learning
Machine Learning @ Clear Capital
We love improving the lives of others with our work. We believe machine learning can have a transformational impact on the quality of life for everyone through automation. We are constantly searching for and trying to understand the balance between people and machines and where we can apply our skills to increase efficiency.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for the student who thinks more about how they can apply their knowledge to build something others will love and are constantly thinking about how they can make life easier for others. You value your work based on its usefulness to others. You live by a thirst for knowledge and continuous learning but also understand that working with others takes a mutual respect for one another. You have the same level of thirst and learning for business and have a curiosity for how it operates. You thrive as part of a team and take pride in the mission you are on with the people you are on it with.
What you will work on
- Unsupervised and supervised machine learning techniques
- Geospatial Modeling
- Time series analysis and pattern recognition
- Natural language processing and image recognition
- Develop new features to existing production models
- Work directly with machine learning engineers to understand how these systems work
- Working knowledge of R
- Understanding of feature engineering and variable design
- Working knowledge of data manipulation tasks
- Understanding of data visualization Working towards a degree in one of the following: Statistics, Computer Science, and Engineering
- Quick learner with the ability to prototype your thoughts efficiently Self Starter with the ability to distill ambiguity into working results
- You want autonomy and are willing to take responsibility
- Good communication skills and ability to explain complexity in an easy to understand way
- Working knowledge of computer science and programming concepts / languages a bonus
Clear Capital is a rapidly growing, privately-held company with headquarters in Reno, NV along with offices in Truckee, CA and Roseville, CA. Cultivating the highest levels of customer ethics, we serve as a trusted partner for customers across the mortgage and lending industries. We use the most progressive technologies available and human, hands-on analytics to deliver highly accurate and reliable valuation tools. This unique combination of customer ethics and progressive technology makes Clear Capital the ideal choice for people seeking a high trust and high tech work environment.
At Clear Capital, we have an underlying philosophy that guides our efforts: Go wherever it leads, and do whatever it takes to help clients find their optimal solution. This philosophy guides how we create and deliver products, and how we interact with our clients, vendors and each other. We offer an exciting fast-paced work environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits. Relocation assistance is available.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer