University Relations Program Coordinator
People – Talent Acquisition
We are seeking a passionate University Relations Program Coordinator, who, like the rest of our dynamic team, does whatever it takes to deliver high quality candidates and advance the Clear Capital brand across the University community. The University Relations program (UR) is new and we want you to help build it to become an integral part of our company. As the University Relations Program Coordinator, you will support the Talent Acquisition team in program execution, including developing and coordinating a summer internship program, fall and spring campus recruitment cycles, and various annual hiring events. The UR Program Coordinator is expected to exercise professionalism in his/her/their collaboration with internal business partners, external partners, and talent acquisition and people team members to ensure that required tasks are completed on time and to expectations. In this role, you will handle everything from coordinating with event vendors, to scheduling interviews, to ensuring candidates have an amazing experience throughout the recruiting process. If you are organized, detail oriented, creative and enjoy being part of a team, we'd love to talk!
Primary responsibilities are in the following categories:
- Event planning administration: Coordinating internship program events, training sessions, executive dinners, and campus recruiting activities
- Recruiting administration: Coordinate team travel, schedule interviews, gather and assemble candidate data points, and onboard new hires
- Data tracking and reporting: Organize and maintain University Relations related reports, statistics, and metrics
- Representing the company: Communicate an employer brand message that reflects our organizational culture and values; Engage in campus relations as necessary
- Relationship management: Build strong collaborative relationships with our university partners (including faculty, club leaders, and career center staff), internal leaders and internship participants
A successful University Relations Program Coordinator will have the following:
- Bachelor Degree from a four-year college or university; and at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; previous recruiting experience preferred
- High level of attention to detail and follow through on commitments
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with GSuite
- Professional presence; excellent verbal, written, and communications skills required
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously; strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills; ability to understand and professionally respond to customer needs required
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer