Onsite Customer Support Specialist
Operations - Customer Team
As the JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Mortgage Customer Support Specialist, you will be working side by side JPMC employees at their Phoenix, Arizona office to facilitate the delivery of residential real estate appraisals as part of the home loan origination process. Your primary goal is to proactively identify appraisal reports that are missing major milestones, creatively resolve issues and communicate results back to JPMC. To accomplish this goal you will need to successfully get results through others including appraisers in the field and internal Clear Capital stakeholders. You will also need to uncover trends and improvement opportunities as well as continually align Clear Capital teams with JPMC goals, processes and new initiatives. In this role you will be responsible for representing all the hard work and dedication of the hundreds of Clear Capital employees that work on JPMC appraisal assignments. Your success will be measured in terms of customer satisfaction, improvements in quality, turn time and communication with JPMC.
What You Will Work On
- Respond to high priority calls and email requests with professionalism and solution-oriented enthusiasm
- Provide high quality status updates on files, thoroughly answering all customer questions, while providing consistent and progressive updates that build customer confidence
- Resolve all appraisal fulfillment delays, including inspection scheduling and communication issues
- Resolve escalations by partnering with the customer, Customer Support Teams and Leads, Customer Success Manager, Customer Support Manager and operations and quality stakeholders
- Ensure all resources are aligned to JPMC’s daily pipeline priority report
- Serve as liaison and build relationships between the Clear Capital and JPMC Mortgage Fulfillment Personnel, including conflict resolution
- Research appraisal fulfillment issues utilizing the Clear Capital and JPMC fulfillment systems, as well as outside resources including County and Public websites
- Uncover appraisal fulfillment trends and improvement opportunities
- Align Clear Capital teams with JPMC goals, processes and new initiatives
- Other duties as assigned by JPMC Sponsor
- 1 year employment at Clear Capital
- Onsite in Phoenix, AZ, full time employee
- Professional, approachable and positive demeanor while working in JPMorgan Chase Corporate Office, and when coordinating with internal partners as well as the JPMC loan team
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties outlined above
- Multitasking at a fast pace with minimal errors
- Meeting or exceeding all performance metrics
- Effectively understand and address unique customer needs
- Ability to identify roadblocks and implement solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duration of Employment in Phoenix
- This position is a 16-18 month term. At the end of the term, the candidate will have the opportunity to re-apply for the AZ onsite position or return to their home Clear Capital office as a Customer Support Team member.
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer