Machine Learning Internship
Technology – Machine Learning
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for the student who thinks more about how they can apply their knowledge to build something others will love and are constantly thinking about how they can make life easier for others. You value your work based on its usefulness to others. You live by a thirst for knowledge and continuous learning but also understand that working with others takes a mutual respect for one another. You have the same level of thirst and learning for business and have a curiosity for how it operates. You thrive as part of a team and take pride in the mission you are on with the people you are on it with.
We love improving the lives of others with our work. We believe machine learning can have a transformational impact on the quality of life for everyone through automation. We are constantly searching for and trying to understand the balance between people and machines and where we can apply our skills to increase efficiency.
What you will work on
- Unsupervised and supervised machine learning techniques
- Geospatial Modeling
- Time series analysis and pattern recognition
- Natural language processing and image recognition
- Develop new features to existing production models
- Work directly with machine learning engineers to understand how these systems work
- Working towards a degree in one of the following: Statistics, Computer Science, and Engineering
- Working knowledge of computer science and programming concepts / languages a bonus
- Understanding of feature engineering and variable design
- Working knowledge of data manipulation tasks
- Understanding of data visualization
- Quick learner with the ability to prototype your thoughts efficiently
- Working knowledge of R or Python
- Self Starter with the ability to distill ambiguity into working results
- You want autonomy and are willing to take responsibility
- Good communication skills and ability to explain complexity in an easy to understand way
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer