Service Desk Engineer II
Technology - IT Operations
Who We Are Looking For
Are you someone that is committed to the user experience, energetic, passionate about technology and take pride in your work? If so, we are looking for someone who is a seasoned support tactician who adapts well to change and isn’t afraid to think outside of the box. Must be able to work well within a team and manage competing priorities like a champ.
The Service Desk is comprised of support engineers of all levels across four sites in Nevada, Northern California and Minnesota. We are the face of IT for the company and take pride in our work. Not only are we passionate about technology, we have fun working with it. We are both compassionate and quick-thinking when it comes to technical solutions.
What You Will Work On
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, you will provide technical support for a wide range of hardware and software products. You will help support over 500 employees across four physical sites and hundreds of remote users via phone, chat, email, tickets and shoulder taps. You will be the sole onsite Service Desk Engineer supporting an ever-growing office of roughly 20 employees while being an integral part of a team supporting the company as a whole.
One of your primary responsibilities will be account creation/modification and auditing of accounts. You will also be responsible for hardware/software, purchasing/deployment, telecommunications support and of course desktop/laptop support. When necessary you will also assist with IT audits and projects. All the while thoroughly documenting your solutions in order to expand the knowledge of the Service Desk as a team.
- Enterprise help desk environment background
- Intermediate experience working within a Windows environment from server to desktop. ie; Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows 10, Printer Management and Group Policy
- Previously supported VoIP phones or systems, preferably Dialpad
- Recent experience supporting Apple OS in a Windows environment
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and HTTP
- Comfortable working within BIOS and Windows Registry
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable creating technical documentation and maintaining it
- Able to build and support a computer from hardware to OS
- Worked previously supporting remote users
- Know your way around batch scripts from reading to creating them
- Must be flexible with your schedule, able to work overtime and travel as needed, as well as, participate in the rotation of on-call duties
Nice to have skills
- Google Suite (G Suite) admin experience, in particular supporting Google Meet
- Background in Windows 10 standardization through MDM solutions. ie, SCCM, KACE, Landesk, etc with a preference towards WorkSpace One
- Participated in IT Audits and compliance reports in previous roles
- Knowledge of 802.1x and specifically Cisco ISE
- Past experience with Linux OS
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Security+, MCSA, A+ or other industry standard certifications
- Ability to safely lift up to 40lbs
- Communicate clearly over the phone
- Must be able to bend, kneel and get to equipment beneath a desk or on the floor
- Must be able to climb a ladder safely to access equipment that may be located in a ceiling or high on shelving
- Willingness to walk a lot as this position will take you away from your desk often
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer