Partner Support Specialist
Operations - Appraisal (Partner Support)
Clear Capital entered the appraisal management world for a simple reason; to make it better. Our aim is to strengthen communication within the industry while providing a positive, respectful service to the market. We are hiring interns in our Appraisal Vendor Service and Quality Assurance teams to work with appraisers across the county to provide our customers with accurate and timely appraisal products.
The primary responsibility of the Appraisal Partner Support Specialist is to process reports from order entry to appraiser completion while improving appraiser relations within the industry and expanding our network of appraisers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit and maintain the database for our network of Appraisal professionals
- Assist with placing appraisals with appraisers in a timely and efficient manner
- Improve appraiser relations through outstanding customer service
- Answer appraiser questions with a Clear Capital approach as well as interact with our Staff Appraiser to resolve questions
- Facilitate the completion of reports from order entry to completion
- Work with the Customer Teams to deliver high priority reportsInteract with team members to come up with a process improvements and efficiencies
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated problem solver who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Scheduling flexibility, shifts may vary to meet needs of growing division
- Strong computer and phone knowledge
- Exceptional customer service skills
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer