Customer Support Specialist - Chase Onsite Jacksonville
Operations - Customer Team
As the Customer Support Specialist, you will be working side by side our customer's employees at their Jacksonville, FL office to facilitate the delivery of residential real estate appraisals as part of the home loan origination process. Your primary goal is to proactively identify appraisal reports that are missing major milestones, creatively resolve issues and communicate results back to our customer. To accomplish this goal you will need to successfully get results through others including appraisers in the field and internal Clear Capital teams. You will also need to uncover trends and improvement opportunities as well as continually align Clear Capital teams with customer goals, processes and new initiatives. In this role you will be responsible for representing all the hard work and dedication of the hundreds of Clear Capital employees that work on customer appraisal assignments. Your success will be measured in terms of customer satisfaction, improvements in quality, turn time and communication with the customer.
Where: Chase Office - Jacksonville, FL
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5pm
- Provide proactive support to the customer mortgage fulfillment team, including status inquiries and updates.
- Resolve all appraisal fulfillment delays, including inspection scheduling and communication issues.
- Ensure your support team all resources are aligned to our customer's daily file status inquiries and escalations, both proactive and reactive. pipeline priority report.
- Serve as liaison and build relationships between the Clear Capital and customer Fulfillment Personnel, including conflict resolution.
- Research appraisal fulfillment issues utilizing the Clear Capital and customer fulfillment systems, as well as outside resources including County and Public websites.
- Other duties as assigned by customer Sponsor.
- Uncover appraisal fulfillment trends and improvement opportunities.
- Align Clear Capital teams with customer goals, processes and new initiatives.
Required Job Related Skills, Traits and Experience
- Appraisal fulfillment or home loan origination experience
- Previous customer account management experience
- 4-year degree is a plus
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong work ethic
Duration of Employment in Phoenix
- This position is a 18-24 month term. At the end of the term, the candidate will have the opportunity to re-apply for the FL onsite position or return to their home Clear Capital office as a Customer Support Team member
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer