Partner Support Specialist
Operations - BPO (Partner Support)
Clear Capital is a rapidly growing, privately-held company located near Lake Tahoe in the mountain resort town of Truckee, Calif. Cultivating the highest levels of customer ethics, we serve as a trusted partner for customers across the mortgage and lending industries. We use the most progressive technologies available and human, hands-on analytics to deliver highly accurate and reliable tools, including Broker Price Opinions (BPOs), Appraisals, and Value Reconciliations. This unique combination of customer ethics and progressive technology makes Clear Capital the ideal choice for people seeking a high trust and high tech work environment.
A Partner Support Specialist works with real estate professionals across the country to provide mortgage companies with the highest quality property valuations. The primary responsibility of the Partner Support Specialist is to process reports from order entry to final completion while strengthening vendor relations and expanding our nationwide network.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Place valuation product orders with real estate brokers in a timely and efficient manner
- Facilitate the completion of reports from order entry to completion
- Improve vendor relations through outstanding customer service
- Work with account specialists to deliver high priority reports
- Continue to expand pool of vendors by establishing new relationships
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with word processors, spreadsheets, web browsers, computer programs, and Internet applications
- Professional phone acumen
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work overtime (OT) when needed
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer