Director, Customer Support
Reno, NV, Roseville, CA, Truckee, CA or Bloomington, MN /
CX Operations – Leadership /
Looking for a seasoned Customer Support leader who is truly customer obsessed, has a strong operational focus, deep technical skills as well as the ability to partner with key stakeholders, internally and externally as well as partners. Our customers include banks, credit unions, mortgage companies and brokerages, investment banks and mortgage servicers. You will help ensure our customers receive all types of real-estate valuations quickly and accurately, and that consumers can close their loans on time. You are a leader who has successfully scaled a Customer Support Department to the next level of quality service performance and brand excellence.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for developing a high functioning support operation that delivers world-class support at scale.
- You will be accountable for all support performance metrics and for reporting on these metrics on a regular basis (e.g. SLAs, satisfaction, costs).
- You will design and implement a support roadmap to grow and scale Clear Capital both in the short and long-term.
- You will collaborate with our customer success, operations, sales and finance teams to ensure we are meeting our service level commitments and maintaining profitability
- You will champion our clients by surfacing insights from support and influencing cross-functional decisions that have an impact on our client experience.
- Enable Customer Support Specialist to work collaboratively with internal teams to resolve tickets efficiently
- Internally you'll be collaborating with our customer success, operations, sales and finance teams to ensure we are meeting our service level commitments and maintaining profitability.
- You will attract and retain top talent and ensure that they are always ready to engage with our top customers on their most critical and complex solutions.
- You will develop and execute on strategic plans related to customer enrichment programs, focused on growth of new business and customer retention
- Assist in planning, developing and implementing corporate customer care policies, procedures, performance standards and training programs.
- Identify tools, programs and technologies to support Customer Success function, facilitate deployment, monitor adoption, and use
- You will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing customer service audits and program analyses.
What We Are Looking For:
- An experienced support leader who has a strong track record of building processes, tools, and teams that deliver amazing customer experiences
- Experience working for a high-growth business to business brand; excels in a fast-paced environment and isn’t afraid to roll-up their sleeves when needed
- Demonstrated track record of building and scaling worldwide support operation including management and development of teams, processes, and metrics.
- Demonstrated success recruiting, developing, and managing a remote and onsite team
- Strong organizational skills, work ethic/grit, and attention to detail
- Must have a proven ability to work across functions such as Sales, Services, Customer Success, Product Management, and Engineering.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management.
- Experienced in audit control and financial reporting.
- Innovative, passionate, and results-driven, team leader with a "can do" attitude.
- 10+ years of leading and building successful support teams
- Specific experience designing processes, establishing metrics, and managing the operations of a team of 50+
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and a data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must have technical acumen and a desire to learn new systems
- Combination of both service orientation and solution-minded approach
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer