People – Talent Acquisition
Clear Capital is searching for a technical sourcer that will support our technology and product team’s recruiting efforts by identifying top performing Software Engineers, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, Technical Project Managers, Product Designers and Systems Engineers. In this position, you will partner with our technical recruiter and hiring stakeholders to understand hiring needs.
The Talent Acquisition team is tasked with building great teams through the acquisition of the best talent possible across the entire company. Your team will consist of seasoned recruiters and coordinators that are passionate about making a big impact, one hire at a time.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner closely with technical recruiters and hiring managers to understand hiring needs
- Build and maintain candidate pipeline using innovative methods and sourcing tools to meet hiring goals (LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean, Github, etc.)
- Schedule and conduct phone screens while representing Clear Capital and our core values
- Continuously innovate our hiring approach and processes through creative outside the box thinking
- Track and maintain a real time record of candidate pipelines for each role
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of technical sourcing experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment; marketing and sales experience is a plus
- Experience sourcing, screening, assessing, recruiting and making confident recommendations to technical recruiters
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adjust and redirect attention quickly and accurately
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize work assignments
- Ability to work well under pressure of meeting deadlines and to set priorities
- Strong sense of initiative and autonomy
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to handle details of a confidential nature with integrity
- Knowledge of sourcing and recruiting best practices
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer