ClearVal Quality Assurance
Roseville, CA or Reno, NV
Operations - Desktop Valuation
Clear Capital is a rapidly growing, privately-held company, with three offices located in CA & NV. Cultivating the highest levels of customer ethics, we serve as a trusted partner for customers across the mortgage and lending industries. We use the most progressive technologies available and human, hands-on analytics to deliver highly accurate and reliable tools, including Broker Price Opinions (BPOs), Appraisals, and Value Reconciliations. This unique combination of customer ethics and progressive technology makes Clear Capital the ideal choice for people seeking a high trust and high tech work environment.
The Quality Assurance Representative is responsible for reviewing property valuation reports to ensure they meet our customer's quality standards; this is accomplished by working with real estate professionals across the country to construct strongly supported values.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure each valuation report meets high quality standards and requirements
- Expected to meet quantifiable processing standards
- Improve vendor relations through outstanding customer service
- Facilitate the completion of well defended valuations
- Work with account specialists to ensure delivery of high priority reports to the customer
- Assist leadership in the continuous process improvements for the product
Required Job Related Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with word processors, spreadsheets, web browsers, computer programs, and Internet applications
- Professional phone acumen
- Real estate or appraisal experience is a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work overtime (OT) when needed
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer