Field Staff Appraiser - Clario Appraisal Network
Clario Appraisal Network
Clario is experiencing exciting growth throughout the country which means we are seeking several highly qualified, progressive field based staff appraisers. If working for the top rated real estate valuation firm that prides itself with world-class customer service, quality control and innovative technology application, this is where you need to be. This is a home-office based position if based further than 25 miles from a corporate office.
The primary responsibility of the Staff Field Appraiser is to accept and complete market value residential property appraisal orders according to Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) guidelines, federal and state appraisal laws, and client directives ensuring that quality and quantity guidelines are met and that the conclusions reached in the report are accurate and/or appropriate. Complete real estate appraisals within a defined territory from non-complex to highly complex assignments. Responsible for data management including collection, verification and analysis of sales, pending sales and listings, as well as maintaining other information required for the valuation process. Work in a team environment to accomplish production and service goals and consistently meets or exceeds customer service expectations.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package as we realize the value of good employees.
• Eligibility to enroll in all health plans, effective the 1st of the month following 30 days of uninterrupted employment
• Two Anthem Blue Cross medical insurance plan options: Premier PPO and Basic (high deductible) PPO
• $30,000 of life insurance ($25k with Anthem, $5k with UNUM)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all members of your household
• MassMutual 401(k) plan – eligible to participate upon hire; company matching
• 10 days of PTO, 5 paid sick days annually and 8.5 holidays
• Expense reimbursement (including mileage)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete real estate appraisals that are compliant with Federal and State laws, as well as being done in accordance with Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
- Provide industry leading customer service while ensuring the highest level of appraisal quality.
- Represent Clear Capital with the highest level of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Collaborates effectively with internal customers to ensure seamless customer service. Submits proactive status updates at the order level and responds to all calls/emails/texts in a prompt and professional manner.
- Attends training seminars/webinars and conference calls as required.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Required Job Related Skills and Experience:
- Certified Residential or Certified General Appraiser license in good standing.
- FHA Approved appraiser in good standing.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in completing residential real estate appraisals.
- Ability to act independently and consistently make appropriate decisions with minimal guidance and oversight.
- Broad residential knowledge of properties and market factors within the geographic area of competency.
- Consistently and independently handles all aspects of the job well within a defined territory.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel locally to complete appraisal assignments.
- References from both a financial institution (or an affiliated AMC) as well as personal references.
Preferred Job Related Skills and Experience:
- Prior staff appraiser experience at a lender or appraisal management company.
- Veteran’s Administration (VA) Approval.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in appraising all types of residential property.
- Working knowledge of Google web applications (including Google Hangouts and Google Documents).
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in the use of electronic communications and document exchange via the Internet. Proficiency with appraisal software and hardware.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, take initiative, work under time pressures, work with minimal supervision, and exercise independent and sound judgment.
- Perform work both indoors and outdoors. This may include being exposed to inclement weather during appraisal inspections.
- Strong customer service orientation yet can handle challenges related to process issues or value decisions.
- Good oral and written communication skills, interpersonal relations skills, and organizational skills. Maintains professional demeanor at all times and professional appearance when dealing with the public (homeowners, real estate agents, clients).
- Ability to reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, and critique such information as written materials, numerical data, responses to customer needs and/or other work related activities. Proven research and analysis skills.
- Ability to complete work in an acceptable time frame and manage a variety of detailed tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and with accuracy to meet deadlines, goals, and objectives and satisfy internal and external customer needs related to the job.
- Open and flexible when it comes to ongoing training, organizational change, and managerial direction.
At Clario, we have an underlying philosophy that guides our efforts: Go wherever it leads, and do whatever it takes to help clients find their optimal solution. This philosophy guides how we create and deliver products, and how we interact with our clients, vendors and each other. We offer an exciting fast-paced work environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits.
Clario is a rapidly growing, privately-held company based in Reno, Nevada. Cultivating the highest levels of customer ethics, we serve as a trusted partner for customers across the mortgage and lending industries. We use the most progressive technologies available and human, hands-on analytics to deliver highly accurate and reliable valuation tools. This unique combination of customer ethics and progressive technology makes Clario the ideal choice for people seeking a high trust and high tech work environment.
Base Salary commensurate with experience with commission
Clario is an equal opportunity employer