Business Analyst, Broker Operations
Reno, Roseville, or Truckee /
CX Operations – Broker Products /
The Business Analyst is responsible for providing strong analytical and project management support to all Broker Products. Bring a self starting and a desire to be part of something that changes the valuation industry and a willingness to jump into anything and everything. An individual contributor role, the Analyst provides in-depth analytical and project management and program support to several emerging program initiatives simultaneously. Primary objectives include helping the Broker Products Management team gain knowledge and efficiency through the use of data analytics, ensuring initiatives are supported and moving forward and to provide transparency to the broader organization through reporting tools and publication of pertinent data. This position reports to the Director, Broker Product Operations but works closely with Broker Management and Leadership teams.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide analytical support to teams engaged in ongoing performance improvement initiatives:
- Provide Project Management support
- Develop new operational processes and materials to support pilot programs as needed
- As needed, provide Analyst support to build accurate and robust business justifications for system enhancement requests, analyze performance trends
Weekly internal reporting
On-demand customer requests for custom analysis
Dashboard creation for high level metrics across all products
Support for Scorecard building across departments
Financial analysis monthly trend graphing for executive consumption and presentation
Action Logs for key initiatives
Go-Live Swimlane Trackers
In the weeds program support as needed
Required Job Related Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to perform the duties outlined above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated logic and analytical abilities
- Possess advanced data manipulation and analysis skills
- Demonstrable advanced MS Excel skills, proficient using MS Office Suite
- Experience developing reports and metrics, preferably related to both quality assurance and turn time standards
- Experience analyzing and building process efficiencies in a corporate environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and opportunities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Completed college coursework is a plus
- Real Estate valuation experience is a plus
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer