Partner Support Specialist (Desktop Valuations)
Truckee, CA or Reno, NV
CX Operations – Desktop Valuation
A DV Partner Support Specialist (PSS), works with real estate professionals across the country to provide mortgage companies with the highest quality property valuations. The primary responsibility of the PSS is to process reports from order entry to final completion while strengthening vendor relations and expanding our nationwide network.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Place ClearVal orders with real estate appraisers in a timely and efficient manner, with no errors
- Facilitate the completion of reports from order entry to completion Improve vendor relations through outstanding customer service
- Work with account specialists to deliver high priority reports, hit report milestones, continue to expand the pool of vendors by establishing new relationships, and collaborate with CRM specialist to grow and strengthen our panel
Required Job Related Skills and Experiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Strong analytical skills Creative problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with word processors, spreadsheets, web browsers, computer programs, and internet applications Professional phone acumen Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work overtime (OT), when needed
At Clear Capital, we have an underlying philosophy that guides our efforts: Go wherever it leads, and do whatever it takes to help clients find their optimal solution. This philosophy guides how we create and deliver products, and how we interact with our clients, vendors and each other. We offer an exciting fast-paced work environment, challenging and rewarding careers, and competitive compensation and benefits..
We offer Medical Insurance, Voluntary Dental and Vision Plan access, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401 k w/match, Life Insurance, Company Training
Clear Capital is the premier provider of real estate valuation, analytics, and technology solutions. Powered by its more than 45 years worth of information on nearly every U.S. metro, neighborhood, and property, Clear Capital’s solutions are trusted by community credit unions and billion-dollar financial institutions alike. Clear Capital is headquartered in Reno-Tahoe with a team of more than 500 nationwide, dedicated to going wherever it leads, and doing whatever it takes.
To all recruitment agencies: Clear Capital does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Clear Capital employees or any other company location. Clear Capital is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary commensurate with experience
Clear Capital is an equal opportunity employer