Annapolis Junction, MD /
Infrastructure and Ops – System Administration /
Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in Government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
Check out our extremely competitive benefits package at clearedgeit.com/benefits which includes a 10k annual training/education benefit, tech bonuses, and state of the art technology lab. We also offer monthly TechConnect and DeepDive collaboration sessions with our entire technical staff, fully paid.
Your mission: Work with a platform team to provide a great user experience through reliable systems.
This position is for you if you are self-sufficient with the ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills. If you like the chance to work within an evolving environment with the ability to influence change, you would like the opportunity on this project.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- A person who enjoys working as a member of an integrated technical team
- Self-motivated with a desire to build new skills
- A forward thinker, enjoy learning new technologies, and interested in growing your career with a cutting-edge technology company
- Skilled in administration of a Windows Linux mixed environment
A day in the life consists of:
- Supporting the implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems
- Providing problem identification, diagnosis and resolution
- Managing IT systems operation from standard processes to problem identification and resolution for all connected client, server, storage, and network
- Monitoring and communicating the operational status of IT systems to customer management
- Optimizing system performance, operation, and resource utilization
- Providing detailed analysis and feedback to internal customers
- Configuring and managing operating systems
- Conducting/facilitating installs/loads of operating system software
- Maintaining patch sets across a distributed set of nodes, taking into account rolling updates to avoid impacting mission load
- Maintaining the integrity of network components
- Implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
What we are expecting from you:
- 5 years of experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Nice to have:
- Experience in a Linux environment
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new Cyber solutions to current and emerging missions.
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our Core Values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Careers page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at email@example.com. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.