Test Engineer II
Annapolis Junction, MD /
Intelligence – Test Engineering /
Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in Government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
Check out our extremely competitive benefits package at clearedgeit.com/benefits which includes a 10k annual training/education benefit, tech bonuses, and state of the art technology lab. We also offer monthly TechConnect and DeepDive collaboration sessions with our entire technical staff, fully paid.
Your Mission: Work with multi-talented development team and key stakeholders to develop and support important tradecraft mission.
Highly motivated and team driven Test Engineers will work as an integral part of a highly technical team that is focused on the development of capabilities for a specialized analytic tradecraft mission.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Mission-focused with a strong interest in meeting the customer’s strategic mission goals, as well as ensuring day-to day tactical objectives
- Detail-oriented with an ability for identifying product limitations and finding issues prior to being deployed into production
- An excellent verbal and written communicator who can prioritize actions and effectively communicate issues to the product lead and team
A day in the life consists of:
- Support the software development of web-based visual multimedia components, focused on defining and analyzing user requirements from a diverse set of customers
- Analyzing requirements to develop and execute test plans and procedures for presentation-based products
- Producing required testing artifacts within required deadlines
- Working within a structured agile process
- Working on a small business prime contract, in a desirable and convenient location, alongside your ClearEdge team and other highly skilled engineers
What we are expecting from you:
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Test Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional Test Engineer experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Experience creating, updating, and executing test plans
- Hands-on experience performing development, system, integration, and regression testing on user-interface based systems
- Experience working directly with Agile software development teams
Nice to have:
- Experience with automated testing using tools such as Selenium, Cucumber
- Successful creation and integration of software that uses, creates, edits, and views of multimedia
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new Cyber solutions to current and emerging missions.
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our Core Values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new Cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Careers page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at email@example.com. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.