Senior Software Engineer / Solutions Architect - Infrastructure / Workflow
Annapolis Junction, MD /
Intelligence – Software Engineering /
Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in Government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
Check out our extremely competitive benefits package at clearedgeit.com/benefits which includes a 10k annual training/education benefit, tech bonuses, and state of the art technology lab. We also offer monthly TechConnect and DeepDive collaboration sessions with our entire technical staff, fully paid.
Your mission: Work with a dynamic team and key stakeholders to generate and execute challenging solutions to mission problems.
We are seeking a customer-focused Senior Software Engineer / Solutions Architect to assist with a number of internal projects. This individual will perform research, architecture analysis, recommend options, and implement solutions. The position requires a detail-oriented individual that's capable of being the point person for a number of internal infrastructure initiatives. Traits that are important include strong work ethic, flexibility in day-to-day tasking, strong problem solving ability, and excellent customer-facing skills. The ideal candidate would be independently self-sufficient provided high-level tasking and direction.
- Experienced in development and deployment across various operating systems
- Fluent in deploying complex applications to server environments (e.g., Windows service or Linux daemon integration)
- Solid understanding of web-related development concepts (e.g., HTTP, SSL, REST, etc.)
- Understanding of big-picture development of complex enterprise systems (e.g., recognizing what is required to get to market, involving and soliciting stakeholders, helping drive user adoption, and providing subject matter expertise to support staff)
- Must possess strong communication skills including the ability to provide written software and technical documentation as well as strong oral communication skills to conduct briefings and presentations to leadership
- Takes responsibility for software quality - leverages best practices, sound problem solving techniques, and ensures that systems are appropriately tested
- Strong proficiency with Linux a plus (OS setup/tuning, shell scripting, daemon setup, etc.)
- Experience with workflow or business process automation systems (BPMSs) a plus
- Strong multi-full-stack experience a plus (e.g. JavaEE, NodeJS, LAMP)
- US citizenship required
- No clearance is required, but this position has the ability to sponsor a TS/SCI Security Clearance
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new Cyber solutions to current and emerging missions.
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our Core Values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new Cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Careers page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at email@example.com. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.