Talent Acquisition Specialist
Annapolis Junction, MD /
Corporate – Talent Acquisition /
Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in Government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
Check out our extremely competitive benefits package at clearedgeit.com/benefits which includes a 10k annual training/education benefit, tech bonuses, and state of the art technology lab. We also offer monthly TechConnect and DeepDive collaboration sessions with our entire technical staff, fully paid.
Your mission: source, screen, and interview applicants for a variety of technical and non-technical positions and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- A people person and go getter
- A good listener
- A strong multitasker
A day in the life:
- Lists job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web site and other possible channels
- Reviews job descriptions and meets with managers to understand the hiring needs
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internal sites; attracts applicants by placing job advertisements and traveling to job fairs to search for promising candidates
- Schedules formal interviews and facilitates meetings between hiring managers and applicants
- Provides organization information, opportunities and benefits information, and extends job offers to candidates
- Follows up with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Performs background checks and drug testing as required
- Informs applicants not chosen of company’s decision
- Keeps track of all applicant data for EEO reporting requirements
- Responsible for full recruitment life cycle
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations
- Markets company benefits and culture to potential candidates
- Tracks recruiting-related metrics and reports them to leadership
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Consistently demonstrates company Core Values (Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability)
- Performs additional responsibilities as required or assigned
What we are expecting from you:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience is required
- 1-3 years of related work experience directly supporting programs and contracts is desired
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office is desired
- Familiarity of job boards and social media platforms used for recruiting
- Possesses excellent interviewing skills
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have
- Understands technical job requirements and the needs of hiring managers to help identify successful candidates
- Strong and polished interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as to function effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
- Demonstrates ability to exercise good judgement, extreme discretion and maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to consistently be positive, outgoing and have a pleasant demeanor
- Results driven
Nice to have:
- Professional Human Resource (PHR), SHRM-CP (SHRM Certified Professional) or other similar HR certification is desired
- Microsoft Office Specialist certifications desired
- Prior experience supporting contracts in the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Prior experience with Lever Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new Cyber solutions to current and emerging missions.
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our Core Values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new Cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Careers page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at email@example.com. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.