Annapolis Junction, MD /
Cyber – Systems Engineering /
Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in Government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
Check out our extremely competitive benefits package at clearedgeit.com/benefits which includes a 10k annual training/education benefit, tech bonuses, and state of the art technology lab. We also offer monthly TechConnect and DeepDive collaboration sessions with our entire technical staff, fully paid.
Your mission: Work with multi-talented team and key stakeholders to provide support for the implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of IT systems in support of customer mission.
We are seeking systems engineering professionals of all levels to support our customer’s ongoing mission by applying system engineering principles throughout the system’s life cycle phases. The candidate will work closely with the customer to gather requirements for assisting and solving real world mission problems. The position calls for leadership of the overall technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed as well as support to project planning assessment, control, and risk management of overall program.
A day in the life consists of:
- Working directly with stakeholders to thoroughly understand mission use case goals and translate them into executable technical plans
- Leading efforts to integrate and implement software and system solutions and / or upgrades
- Leading the technical execution of the project to include planning, control, risk management and trade-off analysis
- Working with program management and project team to develop and maintain project execution
- Supporting and enabling process and process improvements
What we are expecting from you:
- 1-15 years of systems engineering experience
- Bachelor’s or advanced Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of a work product in Technical Process Areas associated with the ISO/IEC 15288.
- Develop and deliver a work product in any of the ISO/IEC 15288 Process Areas.
- Perform analysis of technical alternatives for a project and make preliminary recommendations.
- Assist in performing systems engineering activities in the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas.
- Perform systems engineering activities and assist in the preparation of multiple work products in Project and/or Technical Process Areas associated with any of the ISO/IEC 15288 processes.
Nice to have:
- Perform systems engineering activities and develop and deliver work products in each of the ISO/IEC 15288 Project and Technical Process Areas
- Independently analyze, and recommend alternatives for elements of project’s technical design. (U) Perform systems engineering activities and develop and deliver work products of either the ISO/IEC 15288 Agreement or Enterprise Process Areas
- Assist in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue
- Assist in conducting an evaluation to determine its suitability for project implementation
- Analyze and propose appropriate engineering standards and processes for a project
- Supervise or coordinate the work of other contractor engineers or technicians on a project
- Lead contractor systems engineering activities for a project to include supervising the work of the project engineering staff and technicians
- Approve delivery of work products of multiple Processes Areas defined in the ISO/IEC 15288
- Independently make decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project
- Brief stakeholders and present the status on all technical aspects of their project
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new Cyber solutions to current and emerging missions.
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our Core Values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new Cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Careers page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.