Strategic Account Executive
New York City
Are you interested in joining a category-defining cloud software company and playing an integral role in helping scale it? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire and challenge you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in the way people work, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide exists to make Sales and Marketing teams successful by ensuring every sales interaction with a customer or prospect is an amazing experience. Our market-leading Sales Engagement Platform brings together sales content, multi-channel communication tools, and engagement insights from every customer interaction into a single, open, and integrated experience. Customers can use ClearSlide from wherever they prefer to work: their browser, favorite email client, mobile device and within their CRM platform. They can quickly assemble and personalize approved content; share it via email, web meetings or in person; and get slide-level engagement insights - the combination of all three helps customers around the world improve seller productivity, increase sales management effectiveness, and maximize sales content ROI.
As the leading cloud-based sales communications platform we're looking for Strategic Account Executives to join our thriving team. The Strategic Account Executive is responsible for representing ClearSlide and engaging with both existing clients and targeted new prospect accounts. This position is a sales role focused on acquiring, developing and retaining Enterprise level clients. Appropriate candidates will have experience selling large complex SaaS solutions to Fortune 500 accounts.
- Act as a primary point of contact for prospective and existing Strategic clients
- Exceed assigned quotas
- Provide account leadership and direction in the pre and post-sales process
- Partner with Client Success to drive high levels of adoption within customer accounts to ensure upsell potential and renewals
- 7+ years of Enterprise SaaS sales experience
- Successfully sold in land and expand go to market model
- Ability to create new and leverage established relationships within the “C” suite
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills and excellent team player
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Thrive in a competitive, ever-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Record of meeting (and exceeding) sales quotas
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
If you have the characteristics outlined above and are interested in exploring opportunities at ClearSlide, we’d love to talk with you!
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers including Comcast, Expedia, Medtronic, The Economist, Thomson Reuters, and VSP.
ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors, including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status