Are you interested in joining one of the fastest-growing cloud software companies in the world and playing an integral role in helping scale it at warp speed? Do you want to work with an amazing group of peers who’ll inspire you in new ways every day? Are you passionate about making a difference in this world, while having a great time doing it?
If so, ClearSlide could be for you.
ClearSlide is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead product strategy, planning and execution for our online meetings and content sharing services. ClearSlide is the leading Sales Engagement Platform, that integrates content, communications and actionable insights to make every interaction between sales and their buyers amazing. The ideal candidate will bring both functional (product management) and subject matter (web conferencing, online content sharing, real-time communications) expertise as well as a proven track record in organizations of varying sizes. You will own your product area completely – working closely with customers, sales & marketing to deeply understand requirements. You will partner with design, engineering and ops to deliver product experiences that our customers love to use and can’t live without. You will need to be equal parts product strategist, ruthless execution machine, leader, analyst and entrepreneur.
- Develop the strategy and roadmap for our online meeting and content sharing services
- Be both product manager and product owner, partnering with your scrum team to keep our weekly sprints humming while delivering on our longer-term roadmap
- Define amazing experiences in partnership with our UX designers that delight our users
- Ensure successful product rollouts by working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, operations, and engineering
- Evangelize your product within ClearSlide and with customers to drive adoption, usage and business results
- 3+ years experience as a product manager successfully shipping Web or mobile products
- A winning attitude and strong written and verbal communication skills – you must be comfortable with customers, press, analysts and engineers
- Experience as a product manager in web conferencing, real-time voice or video communications, or messaging applications is strongly preferred
- Direct experience with agile product development & delivery
- Passion for great user experience and design
ClearSlide offers the most complete and open Sales Engagement Platform that integrates content, communications and actionable insights to improve business results. Customers achieve higher seller productivity, increased sales management effectiveness, and stronger content ROI. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, ClearSlide serves thousands of customers, including Comcast, Expedia, LinkedIn, Medtronic, Rackspace, The Economist, Thomson Reuters, VSP and more. ClearSlide is funded by top Silicon Valley investors including Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Social+Capital Partnership and Felicis Ventures.
ClearSlide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.