Project Manager (Commercial/Office Construction)
Toronto, Ontario /
Project Management /
Full Time - Hybrid
Our mission at Clearspace is to make better spaces available to more people. We are disrupting the commercial real estate industry by reimagining how offices are designed, built and delivered. As a construction-tech startup built by a group of industry outsiders, we have developed solutions to materially reduce the cost of and simplify commercial construction. We work with Canada's largest landlords and have been involved in a number of Toronto's largest office transactions. You’ll work with an incredible team of smart, driven individuals to re-think how office space is delivered. Join us, as we change an industry and make awesome workplaces accessible to more companies.
About the Opportunity
As Project Manager for Clearspace, you are responsible for guaranteeing success for our client build outs. You will work with leadership teams of some of the fastest growing companies in Toronto, Montreal & Ottawa, and will manage the design and build process to ensure projects are delivered within our quality standards, timeline and budget.
Here's what you'd be doing...
- Deliver projects in scope, on time and within budget
- Client management and communication; effectively be their go-to person
- Project estimation, planning, start-up, execution and close-out
- Coordinate efforts across different teams for the entire project, including designers, architects, engineers, subcontractors and landlords
- Create and maintain project related documentation
Our ideal candidate would have...
- Experience working in a client-facing role, with exceptional interpersonal skills. You know how to effectively say no to clients
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple complicated ongoing projects
- Resourceful and strong problem-solving skills
- Construction project management experience an asset
- Ability to manage expectations, both internally and externally
- Team player, willing to pitch in as necessary
About The Way We Work
An inclusive working environment and a vibrant company culture are at the heart of Clearspace.
These values describe who we are as Clearspacers.
Integrity First - We do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Grit - We don’t give up when it’s tough. We get back up after we fail.
Treat People Well - We build relationships based on respect and transparency. We don’t work with assholes.
80/20 - We focus on the things that matter. We don’t sweat the small stuff.
Continuous Improvement - We push our limits to be better. We are never complacent.
Clearspace is an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to diversity and inclusion. We currently employ a hybrid work model to offer our team choice and flexibility to accomplish their best work. Join us and build something incredible!