Business Operations Associate
San Francisco, CA
Business Operations – Business Analysis
We're ClickTime. We help businesses become more productive every day. Our time and expense tracking tools are used by thousands of companies worldwide. ClickTime HQ is located in San Francisco, with additional offices in Denver and Austin.
Our office is in the heart of downtown San Francisco with great food and coffee just steps away. We provide big company benefits (competitive salary, medical/dental/vision, subsidized transit, 401(k) with matching, very good coffee, chocolate) while maintaining the size and energy of a startup. Working with us means you’ll be challenged, surrounded by high quality teammates, and learn something new every day.
At a Glance
ClickTime’s mission is to help drive performance for companies worldwide - and as a Business Operations Associate at ClickTime, you’ll be the standard bearer of that mission. Working with every team at the company, you’ll ask and answer broad questions about company performance that will not only illuminate how we are doing, but where we need to go. If you’re curious, analytical, and love working in collaborative, multidisciplinary environments, we want to talk to you!
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders to understand their business objectives and the data they need to inform decisions
- Break down business questions into logical components, transforming those components into data solutions and business insights
- Ensure that data delivered to internal customers is accurate, reliable, and meets their needs
- Understand and improve business processes to maximize the effectiveness of the go-to-market teams at ClickTime
- Manage the operational technology infrastructure for internal teams
- Prioritize requirements to maximize business value for ClickTime
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years professional experience. We will consider recent graduates with relevant academic and/or internship experience as well
- Ability to put themselves in the (internal) customer's shoes and understand their needs and challenges
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving skills, and analytical skills
- Experience in data analysis and reportingAffinity for technology
- High proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets; comfortable with computer operating systems and concepts
ClickTime provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.