Account Management Associate
New York, New York
Partner Success and Account Management
At Climb, we’re building a new type of student lending company: one that we would want to use and one that always finances an education benefiting the student.
We started Climb because the status quo for funding traditional higher education doesn't work. Students graduate deeply in debt, never earning enough to pay back their loans.
Climb is different. We work with leading schools and educational platforms around the country, scouring the nation to find the best sources of high ROI education - education that not only works, but is affordable. Our platform enables students to afford modern, transformative education delivered in an efficient and sustainable fashion.
Overview of Role
We are looking for an attentive, friendly and well-articulated Account Management associate to build and maintain strong, lasting client relationships. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to take on large responsibilities quickly. You will get to serve as the lead point of contact for any and all matters relating to our school partners.
Your Skills and Background:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to think critically, communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Excel (vlookup, index/match, pivot tables, graphics) and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in account management in financial services, education or tech (1 to 3 years)
As part of the Partner Success team, you will:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders, maintaining relationships and upselling value
- Identify optimizations to existing channels as well as new growth opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with Capital Markets, Operations, Engineering, Sales and Student Support teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of resolutions
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Health benefits including dental, vision and covered insurance premiums
- Flexible vacation/remote working policies, happy hours and a stocked kitchen with snacks
- Sponsorship for professional development and training programs
- Collaborative, dynamic, balanced, and fun team environment
- General sense of well-being and excitement
We’ve raised hundreds of millions of dollars of lending capital from financiers such as The Blackstone Group and Goldman Sachs. We are currently 30 passionate technologists and business people excited to be changing the face of modern education.