Software Engineer, Full-Stack
Who We Are
We started Clinc in 2015 with the mission to use the best advancements in academic research, science and technology to create a meaningful and tangible impact on the world. Since then, we have seen exponential growth delivering cutting-edge technology at global scale, and empowering people to lead more enjoyable lives with conversational AI. We are a passionate group of change-makers inspired by the world’s most difficult challenges and a gritty resolve to take them on. If you want to influence the future of AI and make our world a better place to live, join us.
About the role
We're looking for software engineers with full-stack development experience who are looking to work on cutting-edge technology alongside a group of talented engineers in our Ann Arbor HQ!
What you'll do if you join us
- Design and implement features and improvements based on specifications for Clinc's conversational AI platform
- Maintain and optimize Clinc's conversational AI platform
- Present completed work to project stakeholders at sprint demos
- Peer review code and provide constructive feedback
- Stay up to date on emerging application development technologies
- Scope and predict level of effort for projects; manage deliverables to a deadline
- Provide mentorship to junior teammates or new hires
What you should bring to the table
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Linux systems and command line.
What will make you stand out from everyone else (preferred)
- Master's, Ph.D. degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experience developing, maintaining and deploying full-stack web-based software product.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Experience and skills front-end design.
- Experience with both web front end and back end MVC frameworks including but not limited to Django, React and Vue.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Experience with DBMS like MySQL or Oracle.
- Experience developing user-facing software and client-side applications.
- Proficiency with UNIX-based development and runtime environments.
Culture, Diversity and Inclusivity
Clinc has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create a hiring environment in which all people feel they are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.