Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Who We Are
We started Clinc in 2015 with the mission to use the best advancements in academic research, science and technology to create a meaningful and tangible impact on the world. Since then, we have seen exponential growth delivering cutting-edge technology at global scale, and empowering people to lead more enjoyable lives with conversational AI. We are a passionate group of change-makers inspired by the world’s most difficult challenges and a gritty resolve to take them on. If you want to influence the future of AI and make our world a better place to live, join us.
In this role, you will work as a part of the Engineering Operations team who’s responsible for reliability, availability, uptime and resilience of Clinc products and services in the cloud. You will drive solutions to automate, scale, monitor, and ensure service health. SREs work closely with the entire engineering organization from development to QA. The ideal candidate thrives in a work environment that requires a breadth of knowledge and can apply themselves to create a better product and customer experience..
What you'll do if you join us
- Design, build, and maintain tools to enable developers to write high-quality, testable code, and create release artifacts.
- Maintain and enhance the reliability of our software deployment infrastructure in AWS.
- Debug cloud-based deployments.
- Conduct code and design reviews.
- Conceptualize and implement new tools through all stages of development.
- Serve as the primary responsible party for overall health, performance, scale, and capacity of customer-facing services.
- Maintain and deliver services in Kubernetes, EC2, and serverless architectures.
- Participate in 24x7 rotations for escalations.
- Approach complex operational challenges with the mindset of a software engineer.
What you should bring to the table
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience with orchestration and infrastructure as code.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages like Python on UNIX/Linux-based environments.
- Experience with Linux administration, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience automating AWS resource lifecycle.
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD workflows.
- Strong coding background.
What will make you stand out from everyone else
- Automated Kubernetes resource management and lifecycle.
- Experience automating application delivery from development to production.
Culture, Diversity and Inclusivity
Clinc has a proven commitment to diversity and inclusion. We strive to create an environment in which all people are equally respected and valued, irrespective of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion, citizenship or any other characteristic.