Senior Flutter Developer
Flutter Developer - Engineering /
About Clipboard Health
At Clipboard Health (YC W17) we work with healthcare facilities such as hospitals, assisted living facilities, and rehab centers to provide on-demand nursing staff. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when they want, and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to get staff when they need it.
About The Role
We are looking for developers with experience in Dart/Flutter that has apps in production on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. The working time zone required is at least four hours of overlap with Pacific Hours (starting from 8am to 6pm PST)
What You Will Do
* Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Dart and Google's Flutter development framework.
* Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
* Publish apps to the Apple and Google play app stores
* 2+ years of experience with Flutter in a production environment
* Ability to write well-documented, clean Dart code.
* Java/Android and Swift/iOS mobile development experience.
* Experience writing automated test cases, performance tuning, threading, and offline storage.
* Advanced English level.
* Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, IntelliJ.
* Understanding of REST APIs
* XCode/Android Studio/VS Code
* CI/CD Pipelines
* Familiarity with Rest APIs
* Apple Store Connect
* Google Play Console
* Exposure to E2E testing tools
Required Skills & Experience
* About Our Benefits
Autonomy and ownership over your work
Annual Salary Range - $50,000 - $80,000 USD