** Disclaimer: We have recently filled the Product Designer position and are not actively hiring for this role at the moment. However, we are still taking applications for future openings.
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are hiring designers & engineers to help us unify the world's sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow. We are a ~25 person remote team that is profitable and building a product our customers love.
We're looking for a Product Designer to help take Close.io to the next level. Looking for someone who loves the entire process: designing solutions to customer problems, visual polish, UX, UI, and prototyping. You will help us launch major user-facing features and refresh the UI of existing features.
- have a strong visual portfolio of designing modern web application UI (not just mobile apps!)
- enjoy rapidly iterating on ideas and wireframes
- be experienced in Photoshop or Sketch
- be customer-focused, have great product sense, and like hard UI/UX challenges
Bonus points if you...
- have experience with sales or sales tools
- have experience building B2B SaaS products
- have experience with Backbone.js or React
Why work with us?
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world! Just be willing to do a bit of traveling twice a year for some face-to-face time with the whole team.
- For personal growth: help build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- Above market salary, healthcare, dental, and retirement benefits package.
- Fun company culture that embraces a healthy work/life balance.