Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA
** Disclaimer: We have recently filled the Customer Success positions and are not actively hiring for this role at the moment. However, we are still taking applications for future openings.
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We’re looking to hire our first experienced Customer Success Manager to service our rapidly expanding customer base.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) has dual responsibilities. On-boarding larger customers to help them set up for success, and building relationships with our existing customers to deepen the relationship and increase the value they get from our service.
The CSM will be responsible for building and improving all processes related to customer on-boarding, growth and overall success with Close.io.
MUST HAVE ...
- 2 years minimum of Customer Success or Account Management experience in SaaS
- Exceptional written skills
- Created success related content such as: FAQs, on boarding instructions or training videos
- Ability to gain an in depth understanding of a customers' business
- Embrace a hustling attitude and a passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Set high standards for yourself
- Be ethical, honest, friendly and confident
BONUS POINT IF YOU...
- Have previous sales experience in the SMB market
- Managing churn
- Training and on-boarding larger customer accounts
- Building relationships and implementing best practices with existing customers
- Identifying expansion opportunities and up-selling customers
- Growing your area of responsibilities
WHY WORK WITH US?
- We’re a very small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent healthcare, dental and retirement package
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- 2 all-expense paid worldwide team retreats