At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are hiring engineers to help us unify the world's sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow. We are a ~25 person remote team that is profitable and building a product our customers love.
Our frontend app is built entirely on top of our public REST API and targets only modern browsers. Our UI updates in near real-time and is written in LESS/CSS atop Bootstrap and takes advantage of fun technologies like Websockets and WebRTC. We care about performance (e.g. route-based code splitting), maintainability, and testability of our frontend code.
We ❤ open source – using 40+ frontend libraries/plugins with contributions to many of them.
We're looking for an experienced full-time developer to join our core team who have a strong understanding of web technologies and want to help design, implement, and launch major user-facing features.
- have experience with React or another virtual DOM library
- have great product sense and be able to think through user experience issues before diving into the code
- have a love for great UI
- enjoy debugging all aspects of the frontend app including memory leaks and quirky CSS across browsers
- have significant experience with REST APIs and thoroughly understand HTTP requests
- have experience working remotely and being responsible for projects
Bonus points if you...
- have experience implementing real-time (e.g. websockets, polling, etc.) web apps
- have an eye for design and experience with Sketch, Photoshop, or similar
- have contributed open source code (core or plugins) for a popular frontend framework such as React, Backbone, or Angular
- have experience with sales or sales tools
- have experience building B2B SaaS products
Why work with us?
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world! Just be willing to do a bit of traveling twice a year for some face-to-face time with the whole team.
- For personal growth: help build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- Above market salary, healthcare, dental, vacation, and retirement benefits package.
- Fun company culture that embraces a healthy work/life balance.