* Disclaimer: We have recently filled the Frontend positions and are not actively hiring for this role at the moment. However, we are still taking applications for future openings.
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We are hiring engineers to help us unify the world's sales calls and emails into one beautiful workflow.
We ❤ open source – using 40+ frontend libraries/plugins with contributions to many of them.
We're looking for experienced full-time developers to join our core team who have a strong understanding of web technologies and want to help design, implement, and launch major user-facing features.
- have great product sense and be able to think through user experience issues before diving into the code
- have a love for great UI
- enjoy debugging all aspects of the front-end app including memory leaks and quirky CSS across browsers
- have experience implementing real-time (e.g. websockets, polling, etc.) web apps
- have significant experience with REST APIs and thoroughly understand HTTP requests
Bonus points if you...
- have an eye for design and experience with Photoshop, Sketch, or similar
- have contributed open source code (core or plugins) for a popular frontend framework such as React, Backbone, or Angular
Why work with us?
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world! Just be willing to do a bit of traveling twice a year for some face-to-face time with the whole team :)
- Help build a truly successful SaaS company with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- Above market salary and benefits
- Fun company culture that embraces a healthy work/life balance