At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals.
We’re hiring our first product marketer to communicate how our software can empower sales teams to be more successful. You’ll be in charge of positioning Close.io in the marketplace as the go-to-solution for inside sales teams of startups, and SMBs as well as lead initiatives into new verticals.
- 2+ years SaaS experience
- 1+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Strong passion for product
- Excellent command of the English language (written & verbal)
- Basic HTML, CSS, github, video editing skills
- Digital marketing experience
Bonus points if you have a computer science background and/or experience working with sales teams, or even sales experience yourself.
- Develop messaging, positioning and competitive differentiation of our CRM in the sales software market
- Lead new feature launches (incl. product-focused PR)
- Improve conversion rate of the website (visitor to trial signup). This includes copy, video assets, screenshots.
- Increase conversion rate of marketing emails (marketing lead to trial signup)
- Lead marketing initiatives into new verticals
- Develop case studies
- Generate verified product reviews from our customers for product comparison websites like Capterra, G2Crowd, and Quora.
- Develop partnerships with complementary software vendors
- Create SEO-optimized industry-specific landing pages and CRM comparison pages
WHY WORK WORK US?:
- We’re a very small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent healthcare, dental and retirement package
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- 2 all-expense paid worldwide team retreats annually