Customer Success Associate - US (100% Remote)
United States /
**Learn more about the Customer Success Associate role in this video, featuring Liz our Director of Customer Success.**
At Close, we're building the sales communication platform of the future. With our roots as the very first sales CRM to include built-in calling, we're leading the industry toward eliminating manual processes and helping companies to close more deals (faster). Since our founding in 2013, we've grown to become a profitable, 100% globally distributed team of ~45 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
We are growing our Success Team of 5 in order to work with more customers, specifically to help with new customer onboarding and identifying high-growth customers.
You have at least one year of experience with B2B SaaS in a customer success role. Preference given to candidates with either 1) frontline sales experience of minimum one year that you can rely on to act as a trusted sales advisor for our customers or 2) experience working for a CRM platform or a sales enablement tool.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment. You are someone with high emotional intelligence, having the ability to understand and empathize with the needs of others. You have a friendly, but strong demeanor.
You must be located in North America and available to work normal U.S. business hours. You should have experience working in a startup environment and as a remote worker.
About the Role
The newest member of the Customer Success team will work closely with customers who have potential for high growth, ensuring they have the tools and knowledge to be successful in Close and in sales. This role will work the majority of time in a 1:1 capacity with individual customers, but will also contribute to the team’s digital engagement strategy.
- Onboard new customers with an emphasis on creating a solid sales process. Onboarding and follow-up training includes opinionated sales process advice, sales education, and teaching the Close sales philosophy.
- Work with existing customers to increase the value they receive from our service and identify those customers who are rapidly growing and who may need extra love.
- Collaborate with other Success team members and teams at large (Sales, Support, Partnerships, Marketing, Product) to deploy resources for customers and gather information for company insight as needed.
- Host roundtables, webinars and other types of virtual events to boost information and resources for the Close community.
- Assist on virtual engagement strategy by creating /contributing to written and video content on platform best practices and Close sales philosophy.
- The team members you'll be working most directly with are Liz Stephany , Matt Bonde, Andrea Lucke, Lydhia-Marie Bolduc-Gosselin and Forrest Dwyer.
Why Work With Us?
- Culture video 💚
- Our story and team 🚀
- 100% remote-first company (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- 2 x annual team retreats ✈️ (Lisbon Retreat Video) - when travel is appropriate
- 4 x quarterly virtual summits
- 7 weeks PTO (includes company-wide winter holiday break)
- 2 additional PTO days every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- $200/month co-working stipend
- Revenue Share (after 1 year)
- Paid parental leave (10 wks primary caregiver / 4 wks secondary caregiver)
- 99% premiums paid for excellent medical and dental coverage, including an HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
At Close, everyone has a voice. We encourage transparency and practicing a mature approach to the work-place. In general, we don’t have strict policies, we have guidelines. Work/Life harmony is an important part of our organization - we believe you bring your best to work when you practice self care (whatever that looks like for you).
We come from 12 countries and 16 states; a collection of talented humans rich in diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and cultures. Twice a year we meet up somewhere around the world to spend time with one another. We see these retreats as an opportunity to strengthen the social fiber of our community. This team is growing in more ways than one - we’ve recently launched 11 babies (and counting!).
Unanimously, our favorite and most impactful value is “Build a house you want to live in.” We strive to make decisions that are authentic for our organization. At Close, we have a high care factor for one another, in making an awesome product and championing the success of our customers.
Interested in Close but don't think this role is the best fit for you? View our other positions.