Sales Development Representative (SDR)
San Francisco, CA
At Close.io we’re building the sales communication platform of the future. We’ve built a next-generation CRM that eliminates manual data entry and helps sales teams close more deals. We’re looking to hire our first SDR to deal with the amazing flow of inbound leads we’re experiencing.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) has a singular purpose: Connect with as many prospects as possible, understand their needs, explore whether Close.io is the right fit and pass them on to a senior account manager.
The SDR role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with the team that literally wrote the book on startup sales. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
- Calling inbound signups/trials
- Answering incoming sales calls and email inquiries
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs
- Scheduling demos for the account managers
- Growing your area of responsibilities
- Always be Closing!
You should have...
- 0 - 2 years experience in OUTBOUND Saas Sales or as an SDR
- Confidence on the phone and a killer instinct
- Proactive and self-starter attitude
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech savvy
- High standards for yourself and your team
- Ethical and honest approach (an honest salesperson isn’t an oxymoron ;))
- Friendly and strong demeanor
Bonus points if you have ...
- Strong written skills
- Ability to create high quality content
- Previous experience selling SaaS products in the SMB market
- Startup IQ
- Previous experience in Sales
- Desire for Sales Mastery and thought leadership
Why Join our Team?
- We’re a very small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent healthcare, dental and retirement package
- Work from our HQ in Palo Alto, CA with a beautiful view
- 3-4 all-expense paid worldwide team retreats